By combining the newly developed corrosion resistance alloy and advanced curing process, BSB created the range of long life batteries- Duration range. The range offers 12 years of design life and top terminals. This range battery is highly suitable for UPS system, switchgear, CATV and telecommunication systems.
- Long life expectancy of 12 years at floating condition
- Wide temperature ranges from -15 to 50°C
- Thick flat plate with high Tin low Ca alloy
- Operation with any position without leakage
- Balanced design for both floating and cyclic operation
- Low self-discharge rate and long shelf life
- Excellent deep discharge recovery capability
- Positive plates – Thick high Sn low Ca grids to resist corrosion and prolong life
- Negative plates – Balanced lead-calcium grids for improving recombination efficiency
- Separators – Advanced AGM separators for ultra low float current
- Electrolyte – Dilute chemical grade sulphuric acid
- Battery container and cover – ABS
- Pillar seal – 100% factory tested, proven two layers epoxy resin seal
- Relief valve – Complete with integrated flame arrestor
View DB Series (410.00KB) brochure.